Bestco Construction is a family owned and operated General Construction firm. Incorporated in 1987. Since then our company has expanded, now employing approximately 30 labourers, carpenters and managerial staff from our current office in the newly developed Ancaster Business Park.
Approximately 80 lineal feet of a foundation failed when a contractor removed abandoned oil tanks on a commercial plaza in Mississauga ON. The building was temporarily shored, a reinforced grade beams was constructed supported on 32 kip helix piers and tie backs. The repair work was completed in just 5 days.
At Matrix NAC, we offer you a higher standard of safety, quality, service and skill. It’s a unique combination of scale, flexibility and capability to meet today’s industry challenges.
The complete renovation of the existing historic Hamilton Farmers Market (35,000ft2) with the first floor of the adjoining Hamilton Central Library. A new full height curtain wall was added along the total perimeter of the project. Interior renovations converted a dated "70's look" into an ultra-modern "Minimalist Design".
The Cargill Foods International Dawn / Dusk Project was the 2nd Project Barclay completed for Cargill in the past 10 years. It is located in Clavet, Saskatchewan and was completed accident free following the application of over 150,000 trade hours on site. The Facility processes Canola products for the Food Industry.
Alberici managed the architectural/structural restoration of the City of Hamilton’s Woodward Avenue WTP. Originally constructed in the 1930’s by Alberici’s predecessor W.H. Yates Construction, the project included the demolition of a filter building and precast erection of its replacement.
Founded in 1957, Demik Construction provides a complete range of General Contracting services including construction management, negotiated and stipulated sum contracts, design build contracts, maintenance programs, and renovations.
Hall Construction Inc. Completed the construction of four (4) pre-engineered buildings for Transcanada Corporation's Halton Hills Generating Station (641.5 MW) in 2011. A natural gas-fired combined cycle electricity generating facility located along Highways 401 & 407 in the Town of Halton Hills.
Hamilton Health Sciences, Information Communication Technology renovation of 12,000 sq.ft facility with a construction cost of $1.4 million.
The $18-million McMaster Automotive Resource Center (MARC) at McMaster Innovation Park houses hundreds of researchers, students and industry professionals who are designing the future of human transportation. MARC allows both private and public sectors to work together to develop, design, and test hybrid technology.
McMaster University's Ron Joyce Centre for Advanced Management Studies is a new 110,000 sq.ft facility prominently located at 4350 South Service Road, creating an impressive "landmark" along the QEW/Hwy 403 corridor. The facility was built in respect of sustainable initiatives, and a minimum LEED(R) Gold rating was targeted.
As construction manager, PCL was involved throughout the design phase of the 2,500,000-square-foot Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort project to provide ‘design-assist’ in terms of constructability reviews, value engineering, and design-build services in selected areas.
The new 60,000 ft2 Boat Storage and Maintenance Facility located at Pier 15 was completed for the Hamilton Port Authority. A 45’ high pre-engineered building provides 40,000 ft2 of premium indoor heated storage as well as a maintenance shop and two floors of administration space. Click here for a drone video taken during construction.
Landmark has built its reputation on innovative solutions for water storage. Our expertise includes the origination and market leadership of composite elevated tanks, but extends to related systems that maintain water quality and availability, including maintenance programs and mixing technologies.
Hamilton Halton General Contractors Association © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.